October 23, 2008

A message to the people from Mayor Mike....


Dear idiots New Yorkers,

Today I succesfully bribed and intimidated persuaded a majority of the city council to extend term limits from eight years to twelve.

I know you little people voted twice for your term limits but the fact is that your vote doesn't count. You can vote all you want, but in the end, those with the money and the power (and I've got pleanty of both) will do as they see fit. And that's the way it should be. After all, if you were as smart as me, you'd be a billionaire and you could buy your own election.

These are tough times folks. The fact is, my skills are needed in this time of crisis. Skills like cutting police and fire resources, ordering ticket blitzes, encouraging dangerous constrcution practices, opening the doors to flood our city with illegal immigrants, driving out the middle class, ignoring those other four boroughs, stealing land from legitimate businesses and most importantly, giving billions of your tax dollars away to developers for mega projects in order to build my legacy.

Sometimes I amaze even myself as to what I get away with. Its all part of the thrill. The next election is over a year away, but I successfully conned people into thinking there isn't time for a special election to vote on a referendum. Ha! I furthermore spun our little power grab as an attempt to increase the voter's choice! Brilliant! I told people if they don't like it, don't vote for me, but as we know now, votes don't really count, they're just requests. Once you have as much money as I do, ego and power become your motivators, and I'll buy the election one way or the other - influence peddling, threats, fraud.. whatever it takes. Big people will always make the real decisions and . Get used to it.


Sincerely,







Michael R. Bloomberg
Mayor.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOE FOR MAYOR!!!