August 09, 2007

Ham Sandwich Leads Gallagher in Poll



A recent poll indicates that if an election were held in district 30 today, a ham sandwich could indeed beat embattled incumbent Dennis Gallahger. Gallagher, long known for dividing the community, is now facing a ten count indictment for rape.

The ham sandwich received a strong 73% of the vote, while Gallagher got only 9%, with 10% saying they would write in their favorite cartoon character, and 8% undecided.

The ham sandwich went on the record saying it had not decided weather or not to run for office if there is a special election, but it believed it could do a better job representing the community than Gallagher. Gallagher, when contacted by our female reporter, declined to comment on the poll, but did ask is she could perform a pole dance for him at his office.

It is rumored that Gallagher's supporters (one heavy one in particular) are trying to find and eat the ham sandwich to eliminate his new rival. It is also rumored that supporters of both potential candidates are squaring off over who is pinker. Gallagher supporters maintain that the nickname "Pinky" belongs to exclusively to him.

Photo of Gallagher from Ward for Daily News.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ham sandwich certainly is better looking and a better speaker than Gallagher however he is about an inch taller than the sandwich.

Anonymous said...

A ham sandwich would not pork women in its council district office. I vote for the ham!

Anonymous said...

I think a salami sandwich would beat Serf Maltese

Anonymous said...

I think a salami sandwich would beat Serf Maltese

Anonymous said...

Now maybe we'll get rid of what's left of Ognibene's and Maltese's cronies in the neighborhood and start running things here properly, like when, believe it or not, Alan Hevesi was in charge.

Anonymous said...

actually I also voted for HS over DG, the ham sandwich does much more for consituents than Gallagher.

Anonymous said...

Remember those puzzles where the two pictures are almost identical - and you have to find or circle the little differences?

See if you can find them in these two pictures...

(The Dennis Puzzle)

http://xs318.xs.to/xs318/07335/WhichIsDifferent.jpg

Have fun trying!

Anonymous said...

Hey Moe, are you lazy or what? What gives? Get off your skinny ass and start posting! QC seems to have forgotten Pinky. We want more Pinky postings! You are our last hope.

Moe said...

Sorry, I do the best that I can. Moe has a job.

Anonymous said...

Hey Moe, what do you get when you mate a pink elephant with a jack ass?

Anonymous said...

you guys are all asswipes. I have seen what Gallagher has done and still does for the community. Grow up you bunch of infants.