Welcome to a new blog started for the idiots of Middle Village and Maspeth, Queens. As loyal puppets, we smear and intimidate members of the community to protect the political thugs that pull our strings. To speak out and criticize an elected official is un-American! Those who commit such treason must be stopped!
As a moron whose life embodied cronyism, lack of indepedent thought, love of special interest money and dedication to the machine, I was compelled to provide like minded individuals a forum to spew their garbage and hatred. And expose those whose independence and critical thought has caused a problem for our "elected" officials and the special interests that own them. These fear and rumor mongers are propagandists of the worst sort and are poisoning our quality of life. They hide behind the 1st Amendment, but Queens was built on machine politics and controll of the masses, not freedom of speach and political choice. Once again machine controlled leadership and big business' profits will prevail over the masses! As loyal, brainwashed powerless idiots, we can not sit idly by while the voices of the misguided few try to speak on behalf of the strictly controlled majority. Our forefathers used the "Manton papers" to gain their power, so now will the Middle Village Idiots use this site to rid our community of the threat of extremist and yellow journalist.
Is that what I was supposed to write, Dennis? Did I do a good job? Was I a good boy? Can I have a cookie now?
January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment